Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Pasta Salad



One of the things I did on Sunday while Andrew was out on his long run was make pasta salad. When I was in college I discovered a mozerella pasta salad at Meijer. It's sort of expensive so I don't get it very often. After my attempt to duplicate the Meijer stuff I may never have to buy it again!

I wasn't sure exactly what covered the pasta, olives, tomatoes, and broccoli so I had to guess. I used some red wine vinegarette and italian salad dressings along with a little mayo then added a little garlic salt and onion powder. I didn't use olives and added green peppers and a little onion. I forgot to get mozerella to cube. I finished all that I made by Monday afternoon!

Since we were out last night I had to stop and get ingredients to make more. I forgot broccoli this time
but remembered mozerella. We'll see how long this lasts.

3 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

How does the taste of your concoction compare to the Meijer stuff?

6:46 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

It tasted mighty fine, but you wouldn't know because you sniffed it and continued eating your turkey dog.

6:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds good. You are so creative!
Mom

6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home